taytyme

Monday, May 01, 2006

On Harding Road between the I-65 and Danby there's a two-story house that has a Deer's head mounted on the outside of it. Like on the top floor inbetween two windows on the front side of the house. I tell you what, brothers: I would like to play the drums for the band that practices there, even if they sound like Nirvana.

OK, just kidding. No, not about the deer head, dummy! That's for real! I'm kidding about being so indiscriminate about who I play with that even a Nirvana-loving band would be up my alley (my proverbial alley, perverts). Look, even if you have once-wild game displayed where Old Glory might normally reside on a more by-the-book domicile, I will stomp on your stinky little toes if you think Nirvana is awesome.

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that jeremy song they had was really popular

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger taytyme said...

OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH ,OOOH ,OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger taytyme said...

I thought they were called Goat Chowder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home