taytyme

Sunday, November 12, 2006

All We She-Bees

Last nyte found Taytyme alone at All We Sea Bees’ show at the Basement. First and last tyme, brothers. They're not totally shitty, but their tunes are for other folks to dig while I'm outside. If the band as a whole doesn’t piss you off, the bass player’s “I’m really into this music” dance and the crowd they borrowed from the Dave Matthews cover band show will. Think the wardrobe of LYLAS and the chamber vibe of Heypenny and then turn the pussometer up to about 8 and a half. If I was in that band I’d have gotten the fuck out of Detroit, too. In fact, I’d probably still be looking over my shoulder to make sure the MC5 weren’t about to beat me down with Iggy Pop’s schlong.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In fact, I’d probably still be looking over my shoulder to make sure the MC5 weren’t about to beat me down with Iggy Pop’s schlong.

Best. Diss. EVER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home