taytyme

Monday, June 05, 2006

Poon-Tang Cruisin'

Shit! Don't tell anybody, but I totally hit Casey Sanders's car Saturday night. I smashed out one of his lights, but the 'Tang Cruiser came through unscathed. Fortunately for me, Casey was pretty tanked and I was able to convince him that I couldn't possibly have inflicted such damage considering angles and science. He became convinced that the cops had come by and billy-clubbed the light out to teach him a lesson (I don't know where he got that idea wink wink), and was on the verge of revolution when I suggested that we just head back to his place and play the verse of "The Bleeder" 400 times, or at least until I finished all his beer. You know what he said?

"Its Taytyme."

2 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=12258378

now it's tay time

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger taytyme said...

Actually, he said, "Maaan, shit, then. I guess that means its Taytyme, don't it?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home