taytyme

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Livebloggin' Blues, turkey

Cosmopolitans, how are you? Good. OK, so what follows is the actual live blog-on-the-spot that I did from the Nashville airport last week. I just wrote and saved it in Word because I didn't have my little wireless antenna. I am the four-tracker of computers, brothers.

And of fucking.



Oh my god you will call me a liar but you will be motherfucking wrong. Can you guess where Taytyme is, and whether or not he is tipsy? The answer is the airport, and quite! But that's not the thing, in and of itself. The real thing is that I am currently, right now, as we speak, sitting next to a dude I saw on Elimidate a few weeks ago. NO SHIT. I know its him because his episode was filmed in Nashville. They went to the Trace and NV. He is the type of dude who speaks with a British accent, probably because he's from there originally. He lives in Nashville and makes money as a tennis instructor. On the show he was the dude that picks one out of the four girls, and he wisely went for the randiest one. Right now he's talking to a couple in their late 40s (big dude, hot Asian catalog wife) about world traveling, property in New Zealand, the sheep farm and dairy on said property, and Europe's most annoying airports. Oh, those Customs agents in Venice! HA! But seriously, it is totally him.

I'm a magnet for this type of stuff. Last tyme I went airporting, I stood in the security line behind Naomi Campbell. Or somebody like that. It was a famous hot black woman, anyway.

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger taytyme said...

UPDAYTE:

My sister said it was Natalie Cole that we were behind in the security line.

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, you're not kiddin!
check this out

pressure pads, something about head, something about pinching, and a guide if you can't figure out your own "equipment".

i always think you guys are joking around and don't know what you're talking about on taytyme - but you do not jest! this shit is diiirrty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home