taytyme

Friday, August 18, 2006

You bastards are in for it.

Dudes, Brad Baker from the End did not write "Night Train." I can't take people telling me this bullshit anymore. Look at the record sleeve! Provide me any single source besides Brad himself or a dude Brad talked to about his involvement! Any source! I could be persuaded that Brad went to a party thrown by GNR and helped them steal purses for heroin, but that's the extent. Maybe they were rocking the song and he was like, "dudes, how about 'feeling like a space brain?' Huh?" That's hardly "writing the song." Come on, I fix Ryan's songs all the tyme, but I don't go around telling everyone that they're my songs. The little guy just needs help. Lots of very serious help.

So, next guy that tells me shit about Brad that I don't believe does not leave the bar alive, K?

5 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taytyme, I hear you're a large black cab driver, so I totally believe you when you say people won't be leaving the bar alive... Man, you're scary.

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its like you read my mind tatyme. I was enjoying a morning joe and a quick read in one of the local rags when I came across the same statement only to reply "there is no fuckin way he wrote that song". I found the article to be very bush..as in bush league. Do a lil research bitches. Keep up the good work my friend.

Snee

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strangely enough, he did write "Wasted Rock Ranger" for Great White...

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger larry j slimfast said...

Stroker told me just the other night that he did write it. Somebody's gots some 'splaynin' to do.

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, I have it on good authority that Brian did wright the lyrics to Night Train. However, it's not the GnR song, rather, the jazz tune made popular by Stan Getz & The Oscar Peterson Trio.
it all makes sense when you realize that jazz Night Train doesn't have any lyrics.

I think Brian had a cat named Oscar when he was younger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home