taytyme

Sunday, August 06, 2006

New Chapter Available Today!

Sorry, dudes. Look. I don't work in an office, so I have a significant disadvantage to real blogfolks. That being said, my shit always turns out better than theirs so who cares if it only shows up every two weeks, right?

Oh my GAWD, did the False Titty Angels make it right! You may remeber what fools they were made by Valient Thorr and Rufus Fontaine earlier this year. I'd link you to that post, but all I know how to do is type words. Anyway, last Sunday the Alley Cat was transformed into the firey pits of hell by the eight-dicked demon that is THE FALLS CITY ANGELS JUBILEE! Those evil bastards sounded like the damn Melvins on speed, I tell you! Holy crap! If they had one more dude playing the same power chord I think they might have birthed a black hole. Durango Sweetmeat's (AKA Alvo Zenith's) cracked ride shook the very sewers of the east side, and the inexorable Dupree Beauxchamp's roto-tomming put Alex Van Halen right in the fucking ground. After the show, a dude went up to the gang's - they are a real gang, dude - leader Ft. Lauderdale Smith, and told him that the Angel's set "made his heart happy." Smith became enraged, proclaiming that it was "supposed to make it hurt, supposed to make it burn when you pee!" Damn. I got the fuck out of there right then, dude.

So here's the challenge. To truly claim the title that is rightly theirs, the Falls City Angels have to show up unannounced to the Springwater on August 12 and kick the shit out of Cokedick Motorcycle Awesome. Not battle-of-the-bands style, riot-style. Trust me, those dudes have it coming.

7 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger taytyme said...

Oh, look over there in the recent posts list! "An Open Letter to the Falls City Angels" is the story of that band's emasculation.

 
At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FCA was birthed by a black hole, dude. It was some raunchy shit. If you know what I'm sayin.

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cokedick Motorcycle Awesome?

make's me feel like gettin' dougged at springwater

(to partially quote a well-known bad company song)

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you honestly are dapper (as well as a true mcgillicutty) meet at t'water and i may help you out.

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the best time of my life big daddy.
forever I am satisfied...



Forever.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Usman Awais said...

Arabic Sweets in Dubai
Best Arabic Sweets in Dubai

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger CRKB IT SOLUTION PVT LTD said...

Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Really very impressive post & glad to read this.
Best Architects in Indore
Best Interior designers in indore

i heard about this blog & get actually whateveri was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
Approved Auditor in DAFZA
Approved Auditor in RAKEZ
Approved Auditor in JAFZA
Approved Auditor in DMCC

Good luck & keep writing such awesome content.

Virgin Linseed Oil BP
flaxseed oil
cms ed

I always search such wonderful blog and after so many efforts finally I got you. Keep writing the same
Pharmacy home delivery in UAE
Pharmacy near Business Bay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home